Connecticut 2 Hour Sexual Harassment Prevention Training
- 2 Hour Course
Connecticut Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for employees and supervisors is mandated in all Connecticut businesses with 3 or more employees, and for supervisors in businesses with fewer by October 2020.
In this lesson, we'll learn:
- The impact of Connecticut's new Time's Up Act and mandatory training for businesses with 3 or more employees.
- What sexual harassment is, how to spot it, how to deal with it, and and how to prevent it;
- The different types of sexual harassment and the many forms that it can take;
- What to do if you experience or witness sexual harassment; and
- The importance of having a sexual harassment prevention policy, how to develop it, what it should cover, and how it needs to be applied.
Plus, we'll take a look at the critical elements that go into creating a solid sexual harassment prevention policy, and the importance of every employee being aware with the policy and how to take advantage of it when needed. This includes recommending that a legal professional prepare or review your policy.
So join us now for your mandatory sexual harassment prevention training!
Show Course ID: 0
At Your Pace Online has been providing online educational courses for over 10 years in 15 different industries. Approved by over 250 regulating agencies across the US, you can rest assured that their courses will meet your needs. Their expertise in researching and developing quality online courses is underscored by the high level of customer satisfaction they receive. A few things that makes AYPO standout from the crowd is their dedicated team of professionals who ensure that their courses are always up to date and compliant with any applicable regulations, and that all of their courses are written from scratch right here in the United States by qualified professionals.